Sunday, February 15

Night before

Well, I can't believe I leave tomorrow already. I don't know if I'm more nervous or excited. Had a minor panic attack when we just realized ten minutes ago my flight leaves at 12:30, not 2:00 as we'd been planning for. Also had some problems keeping my luggage under the 50 pound weight limit, and I can't take a couple things I'd like to. Exciting news....one of my best friends from Madison, Danny, just bought his ticket to fly down and visit me over his spring break / my birthday in March. He'd been saying he was going to come for a long time but I never took him seriously! So that's something really nice and unexpected to look forward to about a month in. Hopefully he can also bring anything I forget! Thanks for all the support these last couple weeks and the positive feedback on my blog. Some people asked me about commenting, and I think the easiest way is to select Name/URL and just type your name and leave URL blank. I changed the settings now so that comments should appear automatically, I don't have to approve them. I expect this first week to be crazy busy and stressful, and I'm also going to try to avoid contacting people right away and getting really homesick. But I will try to post at least something saying I got there safely and whatever. Next time you're reading I'll be in Buenos Aires! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. dane train!! ahhh i'm so excited for you :) can't wait to hear from you. miss you already. abrazos y besos- tu athena

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI dana it is ryan hogan i like the picturs it is fun to see what you are doing in buenos aries!!! i hope you are having a fantastic time in argintina. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ryan Hogan

    ReplyDelete